- Monitoring the XML Pop and Push advertising market, finding, and attracting new demand and supply partners.
- Implementing and integrating of partners and feeds, XML and Json. One year+ Proven experience - a Must.
- Build Media plans, including selecting tactics and DSPs appropriate to each campaign.
- Campaign management, optimizations, growth, and reporting - Hands on.
- Monitor and troubleshoot issues with internal support teams and external clients.
- Full sales cycle A-Z - from locating new potential partners, negotiations, contract signing, account management, customer success.
- Strong knowledge of the ad sales and XML advertising industry, Pop and Push.
- Experience with Pop feeds, Push Notification feeds, In-page Push. One year+ Proven experience - a Must.
- Experience with JSON and XML, RTB Pop, specifically the AdKernel ad-platform and similar - A big advantage.
- Experience with performance campaigns is a big plus.
- Strong organization, time-management, problem-solving, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles of advertising and marketing.
- Ability to quickly recognize and respond to trends.
- Super Highly motivated, success driven, loyal, verbal, ability to be a part of a team and working independently, can-do attitude, problem solver - A Must!
- Works well under deadlines and is a team-oriented.
- Must be good and comfort with a remote position.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Interesting bonus system.
- Performance review system with clear criteria for growth and development.
- Regular salary reviews.
- Friendly working environment.
- Real career opportunities.
- Participation in specialized conferences.