Total Conquest and World at Arms
- Increase user base in main focus markets for Total Conquest and World at Arms
- Increase user engagement and lifetime value
- Increase volumes of in – game purchases and ROI
- 1. Media plan consisting of previously well – performing apps for strategy game genre. Focusing on creatives and placements with higher click-through rates: Interstitials and Video
- 2. Days 1 – 5: Run on a strict daily cap, tracking in-app activity such as Tutorial Completion stage and retention
- 3. Days 6 – 7: Media sorting, increasing volumes from sources which stood on Tutorial Completion and user retention Benchmarks and cutting-off publishers which do not perform
- 4. Days 7 – 14: Increasing volume from performing publishers, stabilizing volume and ROI
Conversion volumes increased by 400% and conversion rates improved by 25%, in a period of 4 weeks. CTR increased by 15%.
Additional Android Smartphone campaigns were subsequently added to the program in the US and Europe, significantly accelerating growth.
- Create a stable user base in key emerging markets such as Eastern Europe and South East Asia
- Significantly increase organic growth for the food delivery app from targeted media
- 1. Media plan consists of best performing publishers for the Food&Drink vertical
- 2. Days 1 – 5: Run on a fixed daily cap, tracking performance of the selected media sources and adding new sources
- 3. Days 6 – 7: Analysis of initial performance, and re-sorting: building a private network of apps specific for FoodPanda from best – targeted media
- 4. Days 7 – 14: Gradual growth and stabilization of the volume from the best performing media sources, monitoring of the organic growth
100% Growth in conversion rate each subsequent month, despite the focus on emerging markets.
Newly added campaigns in additional countries significantly accelerated the growth of organic users.